Tuesday, September 4, 2007

WAAAAARRRR Eagle!!!!

I gotta give kudo's to my beloved Auburn Tigers to pulling it out in the last 4 minutes of the game Saturday night. Hopefully, we'll look better and play consistantly for the rest of the year.

Football season couldn't start without Rotel Dip even though we'd just eaten dinner and the dip couldn't be enjoyed until the 3rd quarter. But, hey, we had it, right? And that's all that counts.

Graisi got sunburned pretty bad Saturday in the neighbors pool. Being the attentive mom I am, I forgot to apply sunscreen. She proclaimed that night that it hurt to smile so I slathered her down with Aloe Vera. School pictures are tomorrow :o)

I finally got Alli Claire's sock monkey made Saturday. She LOVES it!! She has toted it around and sucked on it's arms until they're soggy. We don't have a good name for it yet though. Graisi's is named Pooky Night Night. If anyone has a good name, please leave it in the comments. The best Graisi and I could come up with was, Monkey. Now that's creative, huh??

No comments: