Happy Friday everyone!! Martin is leaving me at home tomorrow with the little ones to support the AU Tigers with Ed. This is the first game he's been able to attend since the 2005 season. On second thought it may have been 2004. I don't remember, they just all swoosh together these days.
I am also very excited today! I ordered my Beth Moore conference ticket for next August in San Antonio!! I'm so excited because I know I'm going with at least one of my dearest friends. I hope the other ladies will come so I can get to know them a little better also. It should be quiet a memorable trip! I can't wait, I mean how much better can it be to listen to God's Word through Beth Moore in the presence of Godly women and friends?! Can you tell I'm a little EXCITED???!!!! I am..I really am!
Now if we can just get an offer on the house, I'll be on Cloud 10!
Happy Friday everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment