Graisi was also baptized in the same service as Piper, her Sunday School friend. They were wired and silly before the service!!! And were soo excited to be getting dunked :o) I am such a fortunate mother to know my daughter will spend eternity with me. I am so proud of her as we all are. She went around yesterday telling people she was their sister now.... Oh that's so Graisi.
Later, yesterday afternoon we were also able to attend Brandon's baptism at the Family service. We are also very proud for him, too!! Congratulations Brandon!
Afterwards, our friends Ed and Sallie hosted a dinner in honor of Graisi. Paula and Andy, Kevin and Tonya (and baby), Wendy, Riley and Reagan, Ed, Sallie, Hunter and Brantley, Jaime, Chad, Blake, Hallie, Andrew and Daniel were all in attendance. The McGraw's weren't able to make it due to family being in town, but we missed them. Thank you for being such wonderful friends!!! I don't know what I would do without you!!!!!!!! I do love each one of you for being such a special person in my life! We had GREAT food as usual and entertaining conversation (as usual :o) Hey, Kev.... there will be payback! I promise!! And yes, that is a threat.
A special thanks goes to Ed who sat up last night and put the picture and video out here on the blog!! As I've said before, YOU ROCK!!
4 comments:
I was very glad to create that video for ya'll. It actually turned out better than I thought it would considering the small file size.
Our pleasure - I wanted her to see her "cloud of witnesses" that will be there for her as she grows up. You all are very special to us!
It was an awesome thing to see. I was glad we were able to share the moment with you guys.
And thanks again to all of you who took time out of your Sunday afternoon to share Brandon's baptism with us. It meant a lot to all of us to see you guys witness it.
I loved being able to see the video. That smile she gave you as she was climbing the steps at the end was just PRECIOUS!!! Pure joy in her face. She's such a strong, sweet-natured little girl -- a perfect combination.
Post a Comment