Monday, September 24, 2007

Updates

Yesterday afternoon Martin and I went to visit Nancy in the hospital. She is still in ICU but was able to talk to us for a minute or two. She told me she wanted to go home and she loved me. She has come so far from last Sunday, but still has a LONG way to go. Please keep her and Daddy in your prayers. He had some issues with one of her nurses and got a bit stressed out Saturday. He needs prayer too.

Last night we had a wonderful worship service at church and also sealed the time capsule to be opened in 50 years. We wrote letters and put them with the rest of the church member's letters. I pray I'm still around when it's opened again but if not, my children will have a letter from me and my wishes for them.

I got a call Friday from Graisi's principal at school. She informed me of a conversation the counselor had with Graisi in the lunch room. Dr. B said Graisi told the counselor that she lived in a different city about 15 miles away. She wanted to make sure we hadn't moved and not told them and that we didn't have Graisi in the school illegally. But Graisi made this story up because the counselor said she lived far away and Graisi wanted it to sound like she lived far away too... OH MY GOODNESS! If it's not one thing it's something else with her. If this is the worst she's come up with, I'm good with it.

No comments: