Last night Martin was giving Alli Claire a bath after dinner and she pooped in the bathtub AGAIN! I'm not sure why this is becoming a place of potty, but after two nights, cleaning the bathtub and Cloroxing the toys ain't funny anymore. However, after she did it last night she thought it was.
Graisi is still doing a great job of getting ready in the mornings. Mallory couldn't play yesterday afternoon because she got in trouble for not listening to Kerri before school. Graisi made the comment that she's going to have to tell Mallory it's better to listen and do what you're supposed to do because she doesn't get in trouble anymore and I don't yell at her either :o)
I tried again. I cooked hand-pattied hamburgers last night. I realized that I was in charge of supper so I thawed some meat, combined the meat with some A-1 and grilled them on the George Foreman Grill. They actually turned out very good. I asked Martin if I'd redeemed myself from the muffins. There was only a look given. I think it's going to take a few more good meals to cover the atrocity of the muffin fiasco. But I think I'm on may way :o)
2 comments:
We have the same issue with the bathtub, we put the babies on the potty before they get in the tub, hoping they will go in there. But, it never fails, one of them always seems to go in the tub!
I wonder if the water makes it come out easier??? Anyone up for an experiement? JUST KIDDING PEOPLE!!!!
Post a Comment