Ladybug Landing is all about our little Ladybugs, Graison and Alli Claire. Please visit often as our adventures change daily.
Monday, September 10, 2007
They brought her back ... at least temporarily
At 6:30am this morning our beautiful, well-mannered, time conscience 7 yr old daughter descended from the upper floor with hair and teeth brushed, face washed and ready to be dressed. I swear I heard the angels singing! She didn't complain when I suggested a different color pony-tail holder for which she had to go back upstairs to retrieve. She got her snack together and in her backpack without blood-shed. I know this is temporary as the aliens will be back to get her and return her replacement soon, possibly by this afternoon at 3:15pm. But for right now I will savor the blessings of this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Please aliens we plead with you - bring us our children back......
Post a Comment