This morning was another blessing. Graisi came down, got dressed, got her snack ready AND had enough time left to watch 5 minutes of television!! WOW!! Whatever has happened I'll take this every morning, thank ya very much!!
Alli Claire has begun to bite me and anyone else who does stuff that she doesn't like. And those little chompers HURT!!! She has such a personality I've never seen before. She definitely has the temper to go with her red hair!!
I've become obsessed with watching the soaps online while I work. It makes my days go by so much faster. And I know, I know this makes me a bad person, but I LOVE them!! I look forward to coming to work every day just to see what Phyllis, Nick and all of my other friends have done the day before. It's so exciting :o) Hey, Paula and Sallie, it's better than Jerry Springer, right??
2 comments:
Glad to know you have graduated from Jerry, but don't you think Food Network or HGTV would be better?
I do like the Food Network and HGTV but they don't have online programming. So see there, it's their fault I'm watching soap operas.... :o)
Post a Comment