Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Level 6 Skater!!

I had to go pick Graisi up from school yesterday because her ear was hurting. When I got there, she bee-bopped out of the nurses office as if nothing was wrong. I needed her to show me she wasn't feeling well a little better than she did. I didn't take her to the doctor because the symptoms didn't seem to warrant it. So I took her home and gave her some of the $100 ear drops that were prescribed for me earlier this year. She seemed to be much better by the afternoon. So, we're going to follow this coarse of action until some other symptom develops...

We went to the mall yesterday afternoon to kill time before skate practice. We redeemed two coupons for free Aunt Annie's Pretzels. I had so forgotten how good those things are!! I got a regular one with cheese dip and Graisi got a cinnamon with icing :o) YUM!! Then we looked around for a while. The miracle of the whole day was that I spent 90 minutes at the mall and didn't spend a penny! If anyone knows me well, they know I like/LOVE to shop. But since Martin and I have paid off the credit cards, I've tried to limit myself on what I spend. I was sooo proud of myself. Graisi tempted me A LOT, but I refrained from purchasing the little Jibit's that she wanted for her Crocks.

Last night at skating, the coaches re-tested Graisi and she is now a Level 6 skater!! We didn't know they would be rechecking her skills so we didn't know she'd passed until class was over. She was so excited and came out giving us high fives :o)

Today are class pictures and she has "baby piggy tails" on top. She looked so cute when she left this morning. She wore her first day of school outfit and little ribbons in her hair. We'll see how they turn out in a few weeks. I never have extremely high hopes for school pictures....

Alli Claire is going to turn into a kernel of corn or an English pea... That seems to be all she eats these days. That and meat sticks. Oh well, I guess it could be worse, right??

No comments: