This morning Martin woke me up in the middle of a dream. You may or may not know this about me but I dream in vivid detail and remember most of what I dream. This morning when he woke me up I was dreaming I was painting my toes light pink with a voodoo bone.... This isn't even one of the weird ones. Does that tell you anything??
Alli Claire blew her first kiss to me this morning when I left her at school. I've been trying to get her to do it for 5 months now, but she's always put her hand/fingers to her mouth and started licking them. Today she actually did it!
Yesterday we chopped the tree limb up and stacked it on the street. Josh, our next door neighbor, is such a wonderful person. He's the kind of person that would help you move a piano and ask if there's anything else he could help you with. This is know, because he's done it. He had a reciprocating saw that did the job perfectly. He even let ME use it! I LOVE me some power tools!! (Remember, Martin gave me a sliding compound miter saw and work bench for Christmas one year :o) I think we'll be able to save the tree for now but we'll keep our options open. It may still need to come down in the future. It looks awful, but only from one side...
Graisi is still doing so good in the mornings getting ready. We're so proud of her and for her!
Last night I ran Alli Claire's bath water after she finished dinner. After I put her in the water I realized I'd forgotten something or another. So I stepped out of the bathroom for just a minute and stepped back in. As I entered, I noticed AC's face was REALLY red and then it dawned on me.... she was pooping in the bathtub!! I quickly looked over the back of her and sure nuf, there it/they were. I asked Martin if he wanted to hold her or get the poop out and clean the tub. He politely declined the tub and elected to hold the pooper instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment