Tuesday, September 25, 2007

3rd Grade Material

My update from Daddy last night was that Nancy is acting like a 3 yr old. She acknowledges everyone that comes in except for him. He said she closes her eyes and mouth shut tight as if she's pouting.... I'm not sure what that is about, but I'm really worried about brain damage at this point. Daddy is frustrated and I'm not sure how much longer he can keep going like this. I'm coveting your prayers!!!

Graisi and I were having a conversation yesterday afternoon about a boy in her class who was held back in kindergarten. Here's how it went...

Graisi: EJ was is supposed to be in 3rd grade but he was held back in kindergarten.
Me: Oh really...?
Graisi: Yeah, he was in Mrs. Byrd's class with me but it was his second time in there. He's supposed to be in 3rd grade so that would make him 3rd grade material.

3rd grade MATERIAL?? I have no idea where she learned to use this word like that.... but that's my Graisi! She's in a class all by herself.

Alli Claire still isn't feeling peachy keen but hopefully she'll get better soon. Right now we're having to put decongestant drops in her nose which she hates. Wouldn't you??

Graisi has her first official Girl Scout meeting tonight. We got her brown Brownie vest yesterday but couldn't get all the patches and stuff to go on it because they were sold out... Go figure. None the less, she's excited to wear it anyway.

No comments: