Today I'm going around and around with my pediatricians office. You know yesterday when I called the office to get a presciption for albuterol so that Alli Claire could sleep today? I finally got a callback this morning at 8:15.... Mama ain't happy. Luckily, I was able to get in touch with the after-hours nurse and she called the prescription in last night at 8:30. Needless to say, I wasn't a very nice Mama when the nurse called this morning. There has got to be a better way to return phone calls to parents of sick children. There's just gotta be! Needless to say, after we did the breathing treatment last night, Alli Claire was comfortable enough to sleep all night and I actually had to wake her up at 7:30 this morning. This is unheard of with her.
The hinge on the bathroom cabinet door broke this morning. ARGH! But on a high note, I found a local cabinet distributor that has a few old hinges they will give me. And I know exactly where the warehouse is! I have a huge fear of getting lost, so the fact that I know where I'm going is a major plus. Yea!
Graisi was terrific at her musical last night. Our neighbor's grand-dad asked me if she was in the choir. I told him no and asked why he would think that. He said because she enunciates her words very well and he could understand everything she said. Talk about a proud mommy! Mamaw Nancy and Papaw Harold came to see her perform too. She was so excited they were there for her :o)
Happy (belated) Birthday to Hunter who was 8 years old yesterday! And a Happy Birthday to Riley who is 8 today!! They are the first two of the three February 2000, Musketeers. Graisi came along 3 weeks later. They have literally grown up together and have fussed and fought like siblings. It just doesn't get much better :o) Happy Birthday Boys!!
No comments:
Post a Comment