Last evening was spent at the Childrens Hospital After Hours Clinic with Alli Claire wheezing like a floor fan. $25 and 2 1/2 hours later she was diagnosed with bronchiolitis and was told there was nothing we could do for her... Don't cha just love it?! We did a breathing treatment or should I say I wrestled an octopus. And when I got her home, she slept like a baby all night. Better than she did the night before. So I've called the peds office today to see if I can get a prescription for Albuterol for the next couple of days to get her through this mess. She sounds horrible and is still wheezing, but she seems to feel ok other than being a little cranky. More so than normal.
Graisi has her PTO musical tonight called Seussical. It's based on the Broadway musical by the same name. There were 8 children chosen for speaking parts out of 300 kids. Graisi was one of them. She was so excited the day she found out. Her kindergarten teacher told her she would be perfect for the part because she practices talking all the time :o)
Alli Claire tee-teed on the potty again yesterday. It seems like she's on a roll, but I'm very prepared for this to stop at any time. Her teachers said she looked at them like they were crazy while they danced around and sang to her. She's not impressed easily...
No comments:
Post a Comment