Thursday, February 28, 2008

Graisi Funny

Tonight at the dinner table Graisi asked me what the Grammy's were. I told her they were music awards. To which she quickly replied, "I bet Beethoven won". And my response was, "HUH?". She said, "Yeah, his MUSIC probably won."

One more: This morning she came downstairs a little distraught. I asked what was wrong and she said she couldn't close the bathroom door because Alli Claire would start crying. She said she was already whining, "Ma Ma Ma Ma". I told her just to go ahead and close the door and get AC out of bed. Just about that time, she turned around and ran smack dab into the door. She said, "I will ..before I hurt myself."

Tonight we also had another "first". Graisi changed Alli Claire's diaper all by herself...complete with diaper cream! She also dressed her in her pj's! The diaper tabs were pulled a little snug but with a little adjustment, Alli Claire was rockin'. Way to go G!

No comments: