Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Darlin'!

Our Valentines Day started out as usual with a screaming child at 6am. This unconventional new alarm clock starts our mornings off with really good moods (insert sarcasm). I'm about at my wits end and in dire need of sleep and rest. Those two are separate... rest and sleep.

I'm still sick with a head cold and occasional cough. Alli Claire is still suffering from brochiolitis and has a constant runny nose and cough. Martin and Graisi are the two healthy members in our messy household. I haven't had time nor energy to clean our house nor has Alli Claire given me the opportunity to do so. She is so clingy right now I don't know what to do. And when I say, "clingy" I don't think you really understand what I mean other than if she were up my posterior, she still wouldn't be close enough. You get the picture? It's not good enough for her to sit beside me when we lay in the bed in the morning. She must be on top of me with her head underneath my chin pushing my head backwards.

Graisi has been very helpful in the afternoons. She even helped me cook dinner last night :o)
She started private lessons with a personal ice coach last night. Her routine is very pretty from what I've seen. Mark March 1st on your calendars and try to make her competition if you can. I'm anxious to see how she does.

Happy Valentines Day to my one and only! I love you Honey and hope we have a peaceful, restful night tonight. Now I really feel old... I think we're having a chicken cassarole for supper. Nothing says romance like a cassarole and two kids :o) I wouldn't trade it for anything!!

No comments: