Cookie delivering has become quiet the little task. Emailing requests for people to buy them was the easy part, now delivering them if a feat in it's self but Graisi is having a great time doing it. I guess that's all that matters. My very organized husband has us spread-sheeted and in order. Last night to our amazement we were right on the money for payments and future payments. I was shocked!
Sunday we delivered cookies to Mamaw and ended up staying a while the tornados hovered around us. Luckily we didn't get hit, but Graisi and Mallory were covered in pillows in the hallway for a few minutes while Alli Claire ran around the house in nothing but a diaper. It seems she's quiet the little exhibitionist these days.
Graisi and Martin spent President's Day at the zoo, visited Vulcan park, went bowling and had ice-cream sundaes from DQ for lunch. That's right, for lunch! They had a full day of fun. I met them at the bowling ally after I picked Alli Claire up from daycare. Martin went to throw the ball down the lane and when he turned back around, he'd split the crotch of his pants. I couldn't quit laughing at him but he didn't miss a beat. He continued to finish the game. And I'm not talking just the crotch, I'm talking about from the front zipper down to about mid-thigh. He was so funny! Talk about dedication....
This year Graisi has decided against a birthday party in lieu of a trampoline. So we'll have one in the back yard by this weekend. Yea! I've been trying to get Martin to give in for a few years now and this is the year. She gives us a countdown to her birthday every afternoon. Today we've got 7 days to go :o) I cannot believe she will be 8 years old in one week.... WHERE did 8 years go?
Alli Claire is sleeping MUCH better these days. She's also feeling better which is a blessing to the whole family. I only pray we all stay healthy!
2 comments:
You should have nicknamed him "Tripod"!
Tim already has dibs on that name :o) I wasn't witty enough to come up with another appropriate name.
Post a Comment