I think the night was Saturday when we sat down for dinner at the table. Graisi and I had to go out to the grocery store for some key ingredients for the meal (one of which she nor Alli Claire will eat - so it was just for Martin and I - hotdogs for the kiddos). Anyway, as we were out Graisi started reciting lines from the Dukes of Hazzard. Primarily Ennis's lines. And can I tell you that she's pretty good at it. She had me laughing at her all the way through the store and to the car. For example: "That's pretty hair ya got there sheriff" or "Those are nice shoes you got there sheriff". You get the picture. It was over and over and over and it was funny. So after we got home, dinner fixed and we were half way through the meal, I asked her to do it for her daddy. Then she started reciting scenes from one of the episodes. I'm talking all of the characters. And she was pretty good at those too, especially Boss Hogg. So the next time you see her, get her to do her impressions for you. A hidden talent none of us knew she had!
I don't have the pictures downloaded yet, but Alli Claire had her first haircut Sunday afternoon. It was a bit sad as I put her hair (mullet) in a ponytail and whacked it off. I only cut the back because there's still not enough on top or sides to trim them yet. But she looks really cute and it looks much thicker in the back. I'll get pictures up this week, I hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment