This is not a new picture, but I found it in Ed's 2007 album from Graisi's baptism. I'd never seen it before and thought it was precious, so I stole it and posted it on mine :o) I think it might quiet possibly be one of my favorites of the two of them. Graisi has a picture from her baby dedication that has the exact same expression as Alli Claire has. I didn't tell many people that Santa brought Alli Claire a baby doll that was much too big for her. It was cute, but very big and very heavy.... So, after Christmas I ordered her another one that is just her size. She is a Gotz Precious Collection doll (Maxi Muffin) with red hair. Anyway, Alli Claire LOVES her! She took her yesterday to pick up one of Graisi's friends from school. She's taken her today to school and wasn't real happy with me when I "put her down for a nap" in AC's cubby. There was an attempt to pull her out, but the attempt was futile. It's funny, because she's never been really attached to very many things, but this one may stick. Her name is Baby Carli, just in case you were wondering. And yes, it's spelled with an "i", would you expect any less of me?
No comments:
Post a Comment