Graisi, Alli Claire and I are wondering what in the world will be for dinner. Martin informed me that tonight would be his late night. Oh joy, it looks like more pasta or cereal tonight... and neither sounds appetizing at this point.
Alli Claire is running around screaming and whining like a banshee because Graisi won't give her something or another. This is the picture you'll get any given afternoon if you just walk through our front door. It will drive you just about insane! And you people wonder why I'm like I am... HUM.
As I try type, I'm having Leap Frog refrigerator magnets dropped on the keyboard because one
cannot hear enough of the alphabet song. Alli Claire has also just discovered the backspce and delete keys....lskdjlskdf and also just learned how to turn the computer off..... Thank goodness for auto backups!
It's always something with this one! However, I'm told she is quiet the little helper for her teachers at school. But be forewarned, if you are missing something and Alli Claire has recently visited your house, be sure to look in the garbage can for the missing item. She loves to throw things away these days.
The heart of my daughter: Graisi is taking the last of her tests for the gifted program this week. and has come home every afternoon telling me about what they'd done. She thought it was pretty fun! This is not my child... Anyway, one of her best friends at school didn't get chosen to test and Emilee was a little confused as to why not. Last night Graisi prayed for Emilee that she wouldn't be sad anymore about this. Her prayers are always interesting because you just never know what she's going to pray about. It is such a blessing to watch her relationship with Christ grow. Her prayers have matured greatly but are still sometimes childlike. She humbles me. There have been times where she's prayed for the animals outside :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment