About 3am Martin went and got our little banshee out of her bed and put her in ours. I'm hoping this isn't going to start again because I'm really afraid Martin is going to start making me get up to go get her.
Anyway... let me just preface by saying I do not hear the alarm clock at all ever. So as I woke up enough to roll over and face by beautiful baby girl this morning all I could think was, "Thank goodness it's Saturday because I can lay here and snuggle with her and Martin before we have to get up." About that time Martin got out of the bed and huffed a little bit and I could not figure out why he would huff because it's Saturday. Even if you have to get up to for whatever reason, you just don't huff. It's a happy day. Then reality sank in.... it's not Saturday.... is it Wednesday? What was yesterday? Monday. Which makes today Tuesday... HUFF.
No comments:
Post a Comment