Sunday, August 19, 2007

Blogging from home now :o)

Ed rocks!! Enough said.

This weekend was full of tweaking the house and getting it ready for someone else to enjoy. We had our second open house, but no one came except a realtor who also had an open house down the street. She gave us a little reassurance and said people aren't looking right now because of the heat. She said once it cools off a little traffic should pick back up. Keep us in your prayers!! We're in limbo right and and I really need to be settled with the girls. Graisi is really ready to get her toys back but knows they have to be packed up in order to sell this one and get a new one. She's been such a great sport!!

Alli Claire decided to start blowing kisses today while Linda was holding her. She became really attached to her today and wanted to go back home with her and Kyler, so I let her go for a little while. She also started pretending. It's so weird to see things "click" with her. She started acting like she was eating out of a bowl like I was. It was really cute.

Graisi spent most/almost all of her weekend with Mallory. Are we really shocked?? I filled a bunch of water balloons for them yesterday and they pretended they were dinosaur eggs until it got too hot and then they busted (now that's a good Southern word, huh?) them on themselves.
She went swimming with them today. They also met our newest neighbors and they all seems to get along very well. Thank goodness for great neighbors!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So, I take it the wireless works good. :)

Anonymous said...

Yes and I am LOVING it!!!!!! Graisi has enjoyed it too. She's finally been able to play her games again. She thanks you also!