Wednesday, June 27, 2007

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!

But I can't tell you what it is right now. More information to follow in the next day or so. But it's great I tell you. It's something Martin and I have been praying for for the past several years. And NO, I'm not pregnant again :o) Not that it would be bad or anything, but that's not what it is. I can't wait to tell you, I'm just jumping out of myself with excitement. God is soooo good and faithful. This is His perfect timing and only He could have provided this way for us. May all of our excitement be for Him!!

Please pray our house will sell soon. Pray our house will be bought by a family who will enjoy our house and make new memories there.

2 comments:

Sallie said...

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good news comes in threes!!!! I know 2 of the 3....wonder what the third thing will be - Ed says it has to be our turn......

:-) and hugs coming your way!!!!

Jaime said...

Congratulations! I'm anxious to hear what it is, but if you are happy I am happy. I will be following the blog close to hear what the wonderful news is.