Martin is meeting Janet in Anniston (did I get it right this time, Honey??) this afternoon to exchange Graisi. Heaven only knows what she's going to drag home!! We already know about a new pair of shoes, purse and a t-shirt. It should be interesting....
I painted Alli Claire's toes for the first time yesterday afternoon when we got home. She was asleep in her carseat and still. It was prime opportunity. They're now pink little piggies. I'll post photos as soon as I get them back. I know I'm killin' some of you with the film, but I'm just not ready to delve into the digital world yet and I can't afford the camera that I want. So we'll have to wait on Wally World to develop my two day pictures that actually take a week to get back.
Congratulations to the Navy Blue team. This is Martin's retirement year in softball and they won the tournament two years in a row!! Way to go guys, I'm proud of you!!! (with minimal injuries too :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment