Graisi and Mallory finish Summer Quest today. They have had a blast this week learning about Jesus and all of their other extracurricular activities. Mallory finally gets to bring her blue jean purse home and Graisi gets to bring her rock pets and sculpture home. I can't wait to see all of their treasures. Their questions have also been amusing too!!
Alli Claire's rash has started clearing up nicely. You just about can't tell it was there. Who'da thunk she would have gotten something like that from her teacher? Oh well...these things happen. Luckily it wasn't a bad case.
Martin is taking Graisi skating in the morning because she hasn't been in 3 weeks and could really use the practice. I'm still not sure what Alli Claire and myself are going to do. But I'm sure it won't be very strenuous!! I look forward to the weekends when I can get some down time with Martin and the girls. I especially enjoy sleeping late and snuggling with Martin before Graisi comes and wiggles herself in between us and AC wakes up and wants to eat and join in too. Mornings just don't get better than that!!! Happy Friday everyone!! See you Monday....
No comments:
Post a Comment