Thursday, June 7, 2007

Missing Graisi

This has been a really boring week without Graisi.... Not much to report on.

Tuesday afternoon I took AC and had her 9mo pictures taken at JC Penneys. Now, remember she's 10 months old now.... I'm doing all I can at this point. Anyway, she did really well. She smiled in all of her pictures which made it very difficult to pick which ones I wanted. I also had pictures taken of her hands and feet. Don't ask why, but I've always loved baby hands and feet so I had them taken. Then we went to dinner and spent a gift card to Outback where I mistakenly poured ice-cold water on Alli Claire's leg which woke her up in a abrupt fit of screaming. I felt horrible. I was holding her on my chest and when I went to get a drink of my water it tipped towards me and spilled onto her leg and streamed downwards. Then she smacked my hand and told me "Na Na" when I tried to put my hand on her highchair.... I guess she can hold a grudge.

Yesterday afternoon I went home and cleaned the house in preparation for Graisi's friend from preschool coming to visit Saturday. Graisi always asks who's coming to visit when she sees me cleaning. Is that sad or what??!! Hey, I do what I can when I can do it....

This afternoon it's just me and AC. Martin has a double header tonight and won't be home until late. Me and the little Chick will just hang out until bedtime. I might get a toilet cleaned or the melted crayons off the patio. That's another story for another day....... it will be told in the near future.

Everyone, have a wonderful Thursday afternoon!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you clean for visitors? HA HA HA.

Anonymous said...

You're NOT funny!! But, you're family... you can come even with it's dirty. Now that L.O.V.E!!