Why is it when things go wrong, they happen in clusters?? Now the car won't start.... Martin called me yesterday afternoon after I'd gone to Wal-Mart and about to turn into the drive way needing me to come pick him up from work because the car wouldn't start. I'm really tired of the rain and would like for it to stop, metaphorically speaking that is. Because goodness knows we need the wet stuff badly right now in the deep, hot South. It's HOT ya'll!
Anyway, enough of the depressing stuff, here's a conversation I had with Graisi last week after she played me a song on her guitar. I'll have to get her words and give those to you at a later date.
Shelli: I wish I knew how to play the guitar.
Graisi: Why don't you get Papaw to teach you?
Shelli: Why don't YOU get Papaw to teach YOU?
Graisi: I don't need Papaw to teach me, I teach myself. I really do. I teach myself.
I wish you could have seen the sincerity in her facial expressions.... and heard the previous song being played and you'd understand....
Alli Claire is standing up by herself now and will be walking before we can turn around good. Her favorite things to do are blow raspberries and laugh. She is such a funny little bird.
No comments:
Post a Comment