Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Your prayers are still needed

Please continue to keep my mom and step-dad in your prayers. Vinnie finally arrived in Omaha this morning (he left at 5:30am Monday) and mom was supposed to leave Lisbon this morning sometime. But, about 11am she emailed me and said they delayed her flight and has no idea when she'll be able to leave.

Also, please keep my cousin, Alecia, in your prayers. She is having laparoscopic surgery this morning and was a little nervous about it. Also, please pray for her recovery to be quick. She has two beautiful little girls who need their Mommy to be back to 100%.

2 comments:

Shelli said...

Update...moms flight is delayed and she doesn't know when she'll get to leave. There were mechanical problems. I'm glad they caught it on the ground instead of in the air!!

Anonymous said...

Shelli, thanks so much for your prayers. They must have helped because I'm starting to feel better already (or maybe it's just the drugs). I'll keep your Grandma Halverson in my prayers as well.