I got my flight booked this morning for the Beth Moore conference in Texas in August! I AM SO EXCITED! I was even able to use my Sky Miles so it only cost $30 for taxes. How much better can it get??? There are 17 ladies flying out there in our group so it should make for an interesting event. To my knowledge I'm flying out by myself and will meet everyone when I land. I haven't flown anywhere "by myself" since I was 18 years old! I did fly to Germany with Graisi when she was 2, but that doesn't count. Have I mentioned I'm excited????
Last night we turned in all of our cookie money for Girl Scouts!! We're done until next year :o) But I'm going to throw out this warning or a disclaimer (you decide which applies) before next year... Cookie boxes will be going up to either $3.50 or $4 a box. So start saving your pennies if you want our delectable morsels of sweet goodness. Before long we're going to have to take out loans to purchase a box... Already, I saw yesterday where Vanessa Williams (former/dethroned) Miss America and her daughter were selling them for $4 a box on Access Hollywood :o) So it's already started people. It's already started.....
1 comment:
I am not sure if we have met but I go to HSBC and I am going to beth in Texas as well! I can't wait!! =)
Post a Comment