Thursday night was our consignment sale and we found most of the girls summer clothes, but I think I'll have to shop for a few more things through the season. The older Graisi gets, the harder it is to find really cute/age appropriate clothes. But we found a several things she liked and we agreed upon. We also found Alli Claire some outfits to go with the clothes I've already made for her. She should be pretty set for summer.
Yesterday I sewed most of the day but only got one outfit made for Alli Claire and one dress finished for Graisi. I just couldn't find my groove. It probably had something to do with someone constantly calling "Ma Ma Ma Ma Mommeeeeee" and me in return saying "no no no no No No NO NO NOOOOOO" to the someone digging through my sewing kit and pushing the reverse button on my sewing machine. No wonder I couldn't get anything accomplished.
This afternoon me and the girls are going to the funeral home and Martin is going to Bible study. My friend Beth's brother-in-law died Friday. She was really close to him and was the flower girl in he and her sister's wedding 35 years ago. So, Vic's been part of their family for most of her life and the whole family is having a very difficult time right now. He was diagnosed with lung and esophageal cancer the first of February and in the process of chemo had a bowl rupture a couple of weeks ago. He never recovered and his wife and children removed life support Friday morning. Please keep his wife Julia and their family in your prayers as they adjust to life without a husband and father.
I'm also asking for prayer for my friends Robert and Joan. Their baby boy, Brian and Robert have been very sick the past few weeks and Joan has had to miss quiet a bit of work because of it. They are from Africa and there is something going on with their visas. Please pray they are able to stay in the U.S. and that everyone will get well.
No comments:
Post a Comment