Yesterday afternoon was spent with Graisi and Alli Claire playing outside and me going back and forth to the computer waiting for iTunes to download. Doesn't that sound like fun? Once that was done, I finally got the mp3 files transferred into our iPods. That little process only took 2 1/2 hours! Needless to say I'm not at all happy with Apple...
I got all of our consignment clothes tagged last night. Or so I thought. Martin went into the attic to find something for the taxes and discovered another box of Alli Claire's clothes from last summer. And the ironing commenced AGAIN! Needless to say, I didn't get those hung up or tagged, but I did get them ironed. Hopefully, this year will again be prosperous for us and my hard work.
Tonight is our last cookie-money-turn-in night!! Yeah!!! I'm so excited to be getting rid of the rest of this $$ I've been carrying around for the last week. It makes me a little nervous....
No comments:
Post a Comment