After one dose of antibiotic, the streaking on Graisi's foot has subsided and is "shrinking" for lack of a better word. The swelling looked much better today too.
Alli Claire's doctors appointment yesterday took a little different direction that what I thought we were going for. Praise God, the wheezing wasn't coming from her lungs!!! It's coming from the bottom of her trachea. So she's actually able to move air, she just got "stuff" collecting at the point where her lungs branch off causing the wheeze. I am so relieved!! However, we discovered a double ear infection while we were there. I seems both of my daughters either have VERY high pain tolerances or they just don't feel pain in their ears. She is showing no symptoms of an ear infection.... she's not pulling at her ears, no fever, she eating, etc. The only "symptom" is this post nasal drip causing the wheeze and she's not sleeping very well. Who would have thunk it?? So we're going to start an antibiotic (the one they called in was $77 and I politely declined it when the pharmacist handed it to me. So I'm waiting for them to call in a little more reasonable medication :o) and hopefully this will alleviate the wheezing and irritability at night not to mention the infection that doesn't seem to be bothering her.
Last night was Girl Scout night and Graisi was chosen to sing the National Anthem at their "investiger" ceremony on April 8th. This ceremony was supposed to have been done in Sept or Oct, but we were waiting on everyone to get their uniforms. I'm a little erked about the whole thing, but what can ya do? Anywho, Graisi was really excited and now we've got to make sure she knows the exact words and doesn't try to make them up as she goes :o) Which she will do if given the opportunity.... That's my Graisi!!
1 comment:
I haven't read any blogs in a while and, wow, a lot has been happening! I'm so glad the girls are okay. Both situations were pretty scary. Hopefully they'll be even better very soon.
Post a Comment