Graisi was evaluated last night at ice-skating and she advanced another level. She is now a Level 4 skater! Who'da thunk it?? YEA GRAISI!!
This morning, Alli Claire had her first doctors appointment with her new pediatrician. (I fired the last one for making me wait up to 2 hrs before seeing him). We all really liked him! We did find out she has a tooth anomaly and two of her teeth didn't separate when forming. I was afraid of this, but hopefully, the permanent ones will form correctly. It's on the bottom, so maybe it's not so noticeable down there. She also weighed 22.3 POUNDS! She's a chunk!! 95% for weight and 75% for height. We also discovered she has an ear infection..... ARGH!! She's kind of like Graisi in this respect. She doesn't show any symptoms other than a little pulling at it. But she pulls at both of her ears especially when she's sleepy. He sent us home with an antibiotic but only to be used if it starts bothering her. Hopefully, her body will fight it and it will resolve itself. We go back for a check up in approx 4 wks.
Oh, I forgot to mention Monday, that I woke Martin up out of a dead sleep Saturday night when I WHACKED him across his chest. Talk about a rude awakening.... I hate to admit it, but this wasn't the first time this has happened. The last time, I woke up when it happened, but I acted like I was still asleep :o) This time I had to apologize for it. I don't wake up until after I've hit him. I have VERY vivid dreams and sometimes some of my actions cross over into reality. This is not my fault. Luckily the only places I've hit him were in the head and chest. You can feel sorry for him now..... as if you didn't already!
No comments:
Post a Comment