First things first... I had my drs appt yesterday afternoon. The MRI was normal except for some fluid in my jaw, but my ENT isn't really worried about that right now. My ear looks good, but there is still fluid in there as well. My hearing is still "flat" as the audiologist said (not sure what that means, but we'll go with it). The nerve seems to be healing itself slowly, but it is healing none the less. I have to go back in 2 wks. If my hearing isn't back to normal by then, my doctor is going to put a tube in which will immediately improve the situation. Thank you all for your prayers!!!
We also had a long night... Alli Claire woke up at approx 1:30AM and Martin couldn't get her back to sleep so her brought her downstairs to me :o) (I know some of you are secretly smiling). And even I couldn't get her back to sleep. She tossed, turned, rolled and I think at one point stood on her head! About 2:10AM I got the bright idea to bring the swing into our bedroom to see if that would lull her back to sleep. I got up to get out of Martin's way and I had this weird feeling like she was unsettled because she was nauseated. By the time I sat back onto the bed, the vomiting started. And she was pitiful!! As I sat on the toilet (it was closed ya'll), with her on my lap, the trashcan in front of us, I had to thank God for the best job in the world. I don't like for them to be sick, but I'm glad we're the only ones they want when they are.
So, Alli Claire is again at the Caring Corner, where they'll take great care of her while I work.
No comments:
Post a Comment