Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Dr. Phil and the sextuplets

I also forgot this in my last posting.... It's gold Jerry...It's gold!

Yesterday when we got home, Dr. Phil was on TV. Well... the family with the two year old sextuplets was on talking about something or another. I don't really remember. But, Graisi said, "Look! Lot's of twins." I said, "Those aren't twins, they're sextuplets. It's kinda like twins. They were all in the mommy's tummy at the same time, like twins, but there were six babies instead of two." She paused for a moment and matter of factly said, "She had six eggs and six sperm. That's right, um hum... (with her hands on her hips still watching the tv)" Um Hum..... For those of you who's children hang out with my daughter, she doesn't know HOW the sperm gets to the egg. She just know it does.

No comments: