Tuesday, April 24, 2007

HOUSE FOR SALE

As of yesterday at 6:30pm our house is up for sale. YEA!!! It's only taken a year! But I finally got the sign in the yard. I figure the people across the street have theirs up for sale with a realtor, so there is going to be traffic through the area. However, I will not be paying a realtor fee out of our earnings....I don't think so Tim! I still need to get everything off the floor and put away, but if someone is really interested that won't matter. I've put everything in God's hands and know that the right people will come along and just love it like we did. We really do love the house, but we've soooo outgrown it. We also hate leaving our neighbors.... we have great ones!!! I love them so much, I wish we could all move together and live in a commune. I don't know what I will do without them. But things change and I pray that wherever we land God will put other great people in our path.