My doctors appointment went very well yesterday and I got my stitches out!!!! I was a puddin' when she took them out though... I cried. That's right. I did. But it hurt. Real bad. I really think I had a reaction to the material that she used to sew me up. I had the best sleep I'd had a in a week and I feel MUCH better today than I have since last Wednesday. I'm not sure what happened.
Last night was a memory maker. At some point in the afternoon/night Alli Claire will bring me into the kitchen, start bouncing and pointing at the radio. This is her way to telling me she wants me to turn the radio on and dance with her. So after dinner it started. Then Martin came into the kitchen to get some of the "dancing love". I went and got Graisi and brought her in to dance with her. We swapped partners and Graisi had AC and Martin had me. We laughed and spun and dipped and just enjoyed being with each other. It's been a while since we've all just been silly and had a good time. As I danced all I could think about is how I wanted that moment right there to last forever. Of course I didn't but my memory of that moment will.
1 comment:
How fun. I love those moments. We are not silly often enough at our house. We need to make time to just play and ignore the piles of laundry and dirty dishes.
Post a Comment