Sunday, April 27, 2008

Another Open House Today

Martin, Graisi and Mallory are at the pool, while me and Alli Claire are here at home waiting on our buyer to come tell me they want our house. Sunday lunches are turning into fast food instead of our normal sit down dinner at our table. I don't like it!

Martin got two new light fixtures put up this afternoon and I got a new florescent light put up in the kitchen earlier this week. It's coming together just in time to sell it. But isn't that the way it works?

Graisi keeps reminding me of my time tomorrow afternoon with Evan, my personal trainer. She asked me on the way to church if I was excited. I can't imagine why she would think I would be... I'm trying to have a good attitude about this whole excercise thing for her sake.

Alli Claire has FINALLY started talking...some. She still signs a lot, but in her new vocabulary, she has "rock" and "babay" along with "Mommee" "DaDa" Sisa" "Mallree" and "mine".

AC just woke up, so gotta go. Catch you tomorrow internets. Maybe :o)

No comments: