Friday, July 6, 2007

Weekend Plans

Nothing happened yesterday that was note worthy other than I got several hours of soap opera watching done while I worked. I was a day behind due to the holiday Wednesday. I haven't watched soap operas since high school, but I've found I get more done when I have something to watch/listen to during the day. I hate to admit it, but I was late picking Alli Claire and Graisi up yesterday because I got caught up watching the soaps. Before I knew it, it was 4 o'clock and I had to run to get them. They can stay until 6pm, but I'm not one of those moms who do that. I like to pick them up as early as possible to have them with me. I also don't go shopping while they're in care. There are some who do that too. I'm just not one of them. I like to have my babies with me as much as I can. Even if that means they get on my nerves more often. They're still mine.


Alli Claire and I are leaving this afternoon to go to my Mamaw's. We're going to visit her and while we're there we're going to visit with my cousin who is also coming in from Atlanta to visit her mom and sister. I haven't seen Alecia in two years!! It's hard to believe it's been that long so I can't wait to see her and her girls.

Graisi and Martin are staying here. They have several plans up in the air right now but nothing definite. Hopefully, Martin can have some time to himself for a little while tomorrow.

No comments: