Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Graisi's accomplishment

Disclaimer: Janet, if you're reading this do not tell Graisi you know. She wants to tell you tonight when she sees you.

Martin took Graisi to her skating lesson last night. I got a call from Martin about 6pm telling me that Graisi had advanced again to Level 5!! I am so amazed! I wish you could have seen her at her first session last August. The only picture I can give you is a wobbly baby giraffe. To see how far she's come is just amazing.

Martin and I got Alli Claire's big girl car seat installed yesterday afternoon. We had to try it out while Graisi was at skating so we went for a ride to Arby's. The look of excitement on her face was priceless. It sits REALLY high up in the seat and she couldn't keep her eyes off of me. Did I mention that she's a Mommy's Girl? She wants me in her eye sight at all times. So for her to be able to see me was great for her. She had a smile on her face the whole ride.

No comments: