Talk about time going fast... Alli Claire took her first steps last night at 6:54pm. I saw her take a step beside the glass front door and then she fell. So I moved her out into the middle of the floor where she took two more steps. Martin and I both got to see her. Then we tried to get her to do it again while Martin video taped her but no such luck. I can't believe she's about to start walking!!! I'm still not ready to be a big girl....
Graisi was out jumping on the trampoline with Mallory when she did it. So I went out and told them and they started squealing and laughing. They were as excited as Martin and I were :o)
Martin is on vacation this week so Graisi is home with him. They are going to the children's museum today and who knows where else they'll end up. I do know they are going by to purchase Alli Claire's big girl carseat. I can't believe it's already time! After much research and lots of "feel" evaluation, I think we've picked out a pretty good one.
No comments:
Post a Comment