Monday, July 9, 2007

Sorry 'bout that Alecia :o)

First and for most, let me apologize to my cousin Alecia for slapping the snot out of her Saturday. But, in my defense when there is a mosquito on your forehead, what else was I to do?? I didn't mean to hit you that hard, but wanted to make sure it was dead and couldn't suck your blood anymore. After all, I was looking out for your well-being, right? Sorry 'bout that :o)
I also want to thank you for the bags-o-clothes!!! THANK YOU!!! It was like Christmas when I got home and started going through them. I was so excited and kept calling Martin in there to look. Alli Claire wore the red plaid Gap dress to church yesterday :o) What would I do without hand-me-downs??!! Thank you again!!!!

Mamaw is getting around much better and is still going to therapy. She got a little upset with them a few weeks ago and told them that she wasn't going to be doing some of their exercises. She said she couldn't do them before she broke her hip so she would not be doing them now. And you wonder where I get it.....

Our nephews, Michael and Mark loved on Alli Claire Friday night and Saturday. They have a fascination with her head and must rub it every chance they get. She just loved them and enjoyed them playing with her.

Martin took Graisi to breakfast at Golden Coral Saturday morning and then went to the skating rink. Martin said he thought Graisi enjoyed me and Alli Claire being gone. She said she could be "Daddy's girl" when we weren't there. She and Mallory spent Saturday afternoon playing in the rain and "swimming" in the rain channels on side of the road. Then Kerri took them to see Ratatouille (pronounced Rat-a-too-ee) where they got popcorn, drink and Dippin' Dots ice-cream. Boy, we don't have much to live up to, huh?? Thanks Kerri!

Graisi spent the night with Mallory last night and are supposed to spend the day at the pool. I just pray they don't give Kerri fits today.

1 comment:

Alecia said...

HA! No problem. It's nice to know I have someone, er, looking out for me. ;)

I'm glad you could use the clothes. I hate having them lying around without someone to use them. I'll have to go through the girls' winter ones, but I may have some more for you in the fall.

It was great meeting Alli Claire (a doll!) and seeing you again.