Friday night Graisi skated very well. We practiced her lounges before going out and she performed them perfectly! Her Uncle Chris and Aunt Stacy came to watch and Alli Claire ended up falling asleep on Stacy. The whole program was very entertaining and enchanting to watch.
Saturday, Mamaw Dunkerlin', Aunt France and Bev came from Alex City. Janet, Paul, Maggie and Caroline came from Georgia and Daddy and Nancy were even able to be there. Kerri, Mallory, Ed, Sallie, Hunter and Brantley were there too. We had a full house! Hunter said he wasn't going to like it because skating is for girls :o) You could have fooled me... he was mesmerized a few times watching all of the skaters perform, jump and spin :o) :o) Brantley said she wanted to put on some skates and go out there and skate too. I think Maggie even got a skating nibble and thought it would be neat if she could do it, too. I was very surprised at the amount of talent in our area; as was everyone else. It was fun, but I AM SO GLAD it's over!
Sunday we put up our Christmas tree and Alli Claire's tree. She got a little tiny Barbie cell phone to put on hers. No kidding, it's about an inch long, but she took it off of her tree and put it between her shoulder and ear as if she were listening to it. It was precious! Graisi got her tree up yesterday afternoon but it's a little whopper-sided. She put it up by herself, enough said.
Alli Claire chose her own shoes this morning. I'd picked her little brown mary-janes and she shook her head, "no no" and went and got her pink Crocs. So we went with the Crocs. I didn't realize babies made decisions for themselves this early... I was wrong!
5 comments:
You'll have to post pictures soon. Great job, Graisi! :)
You are in trouble now missy!
Sallie,
Everytime Alli Claire does stuff like this and asserts her indepedence at this early age I ALWAYS think of Brantley and it scares me :o)
Alecia,
Pictures are on the way. I'm going to try and not post them all at once and pace myself :o)
You should have seen the assortment of clothing B went through yesterday. Picked out an outfit before going to bed the night before only to go through 4 additional outfits in the morning - was late getting downstairs - missed breakfast at home - all in the name of "I have to look cute". I think I'll blog about this since I took up all your space.
I would not expect anything less from Brantly! Are you sure she's not my child?? Martin would also agree :o)
Post a Comment