Monday, December 31, 2007

The toy of the year!

You might be wondering what in the world this is so I'll tell you. It's called a Bilibo. Believe it or not, this is Graisi and Alli Claire's most played with item from Christmas. It's just big enough for Graisi's bottom to fit in it and to be used as a chair. When I first showed it to Martin he gave me "the look". He thought I was crazy and to be honest wasn't sure if the girls would like it or understand what it was supposed to be. It was engineered to spark a child's imagination. And boy does it! Graisi uses it for a seat to watch tv and for a turtle shell. We've put AC in it and slid her across the carpet from one to another (she LOVES it). We've all used it as a mask with eye holes to play peek-a-boo. AC sits in it and turns circles in the living room or we spin her in it. In the summer we'll put it in the pool or dig in the dirt/mud. It will be used as a bowl to carry treasures and what-nots. Graisi has also put her babies to bed in it. So... my point is, if you're looking for something different and unusual or just something fun for the kids to play with - this is it. It's made very well and it's very thick plastic. I would highly recommend it!

2 comments:

Sallie said...

How about spinning round and round and round?????

Anonymous said...

That's awesome. A friend of mine just got one for her 1 year old too. I haven't heard how she liked it, but it looks like it would be fun.