Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Pictures

Since our first year together in 1994, Martin and I have made it a tradition to read "The Night Before Christmas" .... even before we had children. This year was no different.
Shelby and Alli Claire at Mamaw Dunkerlin's for our "S" family get-together. Alli Claire just loves Shelby Goose!

Graisi in the kitchen helping Daddy make Christmas candy.


OH NO! We're busted in the princess tent.
See everyone, I already have my castle. Now, all I need is my tiara :o)

Alli Claire decided Sissy and Daddy needed some help...


Santa comes around every year on the front of the fire engine to give
candy to the children around town. Can you say "Merry Christmas"?!

Graisi opening one of many presents Santa brought her. Her favorite was her boy
baby doll she named Andrew Ryan and we're calling him Drew.

I'm a little overwhelmed Mommy....

But I love my tutu and fairy wand :o)

You probably can't tell, but Santa brought me some tub toys. I got lots of
crayons and markers and they taste GOOD! Like mother ...like daughter.... But I'm so cute while I'm eating them. Doesn't that count for something?

No comments: