Friday, November 30, 2007

Winter Wonderland H*ll

We had dress rehearsal last night for Graisi's Winter Wonderland performance tonight and tomorrow. This has been a nightmare from the get-go. These are the most uninformative, miscommunicating bunch of people I've ever met. I guess I'm so used to be somewhat organized as are my friends, I'm just not used to utter chaos. Some people seemed to be loving it. I on the other hand, along with many of the other moms, was not. Thankfully, tonight is the beginning of the end. I can't wait until tomorrow afternoon at 3pm when it all comes to a close!
Have I mentioned we've had practice EVERY Saturday (except for two) since September?? I am SO over this....

On a happier note: As I was snuggling with Alli Claire this morning, before we got dressed, she removed her passy from her mouth and gave me a kiss without me asking for it!!! I guess all of her tantrums and fits are worth it :o)

No comments: