Friday, May 4, 2007

Poop Poop Everywhere

This was from yesterday...I forgot to post it.

I should have known something was up when I heard Alli Claire in the backseat this morning grunting. But, I thought, na...it's too early for that. So on to school we drove. I got there, put the car in park, got out and opened the backseat and OH MY GOSH! It hit me. I guess the air conditioning had kept the aroma away from the front seat. It wasn't as bad as it has been, but it's been a while since I've cleaned one of these up. Imagine..her body was over my shoulder, I held her out from me by holding her left leg out into the air. I know everyone got a good whiff as we walked past them ...LIKE THEIR KIDS DON'T STINK!! There was just a little bit that came out the top of the back of her diaper, but that was it. Anyway, she's trying to cut all four top teeth at once...hence the poop. She was a happy camper once she got clean panties. AH, the thankless job of being a mom! I wouldn't trade it for the world!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least it wasn't running down YOUR pant leg like you did to me once... :):) NOW...that was a "squishing" moment for sure! I love hearing about the daily goings on at your house...and Martin is a saint to live in a housefull of females:):)