Alli Claire and Mamaw swinging at the Imagination Station

Aren't I beautiful??!!

Hey, Mommy! I wasn't doing anything....

Can ya see me now?

I can see you.....

A fun relaxed day at the park

Playing in Mommy and Daddy's bed is fun!

Kinda like being in the clouds

I've got a basket FULL of Easter eggs! Thank goodness they aren't real!

Hey Nona! You wanted to see my new front teeth. Here they are!!

Alli Claire and Mr. Greg wrapped up watching the big kids hunt eggs
There nothing like a good photo op....

This is what a rose looks like after it's been washed.... Not quiet as bad as the lipstick...

Oh NO! Grover's got me!!

How am I going to get out of this one?

I finally got that blue monkey off my back
You just don't get any cuter that this!

Until you look at this....

Alli Claire and Daddy snoozin'
No comments:
Post a Comment