Ladybug Landing is all about our little Ladybugs, Graison and Alli Claire. Please visit often as our adventures change daily.
Tuesday, May 1, 2007
My Mamaw
Prayer Request: My Mamaw fell off of a ladder Friday and broke the top of her femur. She says she was already off the latter when she fell, but that's another story for another day... They did surgery Sunday and replaced the ball and put a pin in the bone. She is VERY sore today and isn't looking forward to rehab, but really wants to get back home. So, she'll do whatever it takes to make that happen. Please pray for her quick recovery and minimal pain. If you know me even the least bit, you know I L.O.V.E my Mamaw and I don't like seeing her in pain. I will say she is taking full advantage of her pain medication and it's a little bit funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment