Friday, September 19, 2008

Downs and Ups

I figured it's time for an update on my job. I still have one!!! YEA! You have no idea the impact of that statement.... Anywho, I'm doing much better. I'd refused to talk to my old boss all week because, see, I've been mad at him. That's it. And I knew I'd cry if I did. So I've avoided him... until yesterday. You're not with someone for 7 years without each of you knowing each other very well. And if you're friends, that kinda gives you a deeper aspect of the relationship. Well, he kind of ordered me into his office yesterday morning. So I went.... and cried.... and it was no holds bard from then on. Now, where can you go and say exactly what you want to say to your boss and not get fired?? I do love him! After it was over and we had said everything we needed to, we were/are good. There was even a hug involved! That's right. A HUG. So it's all good people. I'm still not in his area, but who knows what the future holds?

My consignment sale shopping day was yesterday afternoon. We got some really good stuff and I was very please with this sale verses last year. Even though, my very generous friend Wendy, handed down a trash bag full of clothes for Alli Claire, I couldn't resist some of the cute little clothes at consignment! I just couldn't... There isn't as much of the bigger clothes for Graisi now, but she still ended up with a good bit of long sleeved t-shirts, sweaters and jeans. I'm still going to have to make her dresses, but I can handle that. Wouldn't a flannel Lucy dress and pants be really cute for her? I think so too. Tonight I have to work the sale. This is the payoff for getting to shop earlier than everyone else and getting the really good stuff. I'm on a shoppers high today because spending money always makes one feel better. That's my experience anyway :o)

Happy Friday Peeps! Can I get a BIG WAR EAGLE for tomorrow?!

1 comment:

Jen B. said...

Ewww...I should have read this earlier...it may have made a difference...but here goes anyway...WARRRRR Eagle, HEY!!! Love you!