Monday, June 23, 2008

My week stunk it up!

So I lied... well not really. I real.y did try to do better, but then LaDonna (here at work) decided to take off for a week and sail the open seas to Cancun. So all of last week I worked her work and mine. And can you believe the nerve! She didn't even bring me back a souvenir! I was so glad she came back today, because I'm afraid I would have to had to called in sick tomorrow!!

Last week was pretty much a blur. Graisi's week at summer camp ended much better than it started. The little girl who was mean to her decided to be her friend by Wednesday. And the little boy didn't come back. So all is well at the YMCA summer camp homefront. She spent the weekend with Daddy and Nancy. From what I hear, there was lots of movie watching, airplane crashing and a incident with a chair breaking and Daddy falling into the lake with only Graisi to rescue him. Now I wish I could have been a fly!

Alli Claire decided to take a tumble down the drive way Friday afternoon and scraped the left side of her face up pretty bad. She screamed for 20 minutes and started again once Martin got home. But she was fine, it just looked terrible.

Martin played golf Saturday while I got the house ready to show. Unfortunatly the people called and canceled the appointment. I WASN'T happy! So for the rest of the day me and AC played outside under the carport. Aunt Bev even stopped by and brought fruit! It was nice to sit out and chit chat like the old days when people would just stop by and visit.

So because of the really crappy week I had, when Martin got home, I informed him that he would be taking me and AC out to dinner. Only to add to my crappiness, did I get a horrific headache right before we left. After 2 extra strength Tylenol and a Davocet it went away. Leave it to Outback ranch to make the sun shine again. I ate to my hearts delight!! I may have lost 10 pounds, but I think I found 5 of it again Saturday :o)

But to end a really bad week on a really good note, we had the homecoming concert for our high school chior Chi Alpha last night. It was awesome!! Cotton candy, snow cones, inflatables, wonderful music, worship, a message and dinner. It couldn't have ended any better!

No comments: