Last night before dinner, Alli Claire started asking for her Sissy and then started crying and asking for her. So we called but had to leave a message. Alli Claire was not happy. Just a few minutes later Graisi called home and Alli Claire got to talk to her. Now granted, AC's not carrying on lengthy conversations nor can you understand much of what she says, but she was trying really hard to communicate with Graisi. I was precious to watch. After she got off the phone she was fine. It was like she just needed to hear her voice.
From what I hear, Aunt Janet and Uncle Paul have a pretty awesome Slip'N Slide with three lanes! WOW!! Yesterday they went to the movies to see Surf's Up. I have no idea what this movie is about nor do I remember it being advertised, but she was pretty excited about it. I'll talk to her in a little bit to find out what adventures today held and tomorrow they'll head to Callaway Gardens. I'm so jealous! I've always wanted to go...
So it's just the three of us here tonight. Alli Claire catches a glimps of Wheel of Futune as she runs (bounces) between the kitchen and the livingroom on her Inch Worm. Martin is cooking a healthy meal of chicken nuggets and chips and I'm blogging. The house is a mess and I have no intentions of cleaning it up tonight.... maybe tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment